This oxygen sensor wrench enables you to remove and install sensors on computerized engine controlled vehicles.
Features include chrome vanadium construction and a six-point socket with cutaway for wire clearance.
This oxygen sensor wrench is for use with a 1/2 inch drive ratchet or breaker bar.
Quality tool – built to last, for professional or DIY use.
Product Name: Oxygen Sensor Removal Socket Wrench Tool
Material: 50# Steel
Socket Length: 91mm
Cut-out within socket: 8mm x 68mm
– Hardened and tempered Chrome Vanadium steel socket.
– For use with a 1/2 inch drive ratchet or breaker bar.
– 6 point socket 22mm (7/8″).
– Suitable for heated and unheated oxygen sensors.
– Cut-out section allows socket to pass over wiring.
1 x Oxygen Sensor Removal Socket Wrench Tool